The workouts are led by:
- Godan FSK (the highest possible rank in our style, awarded by Master Ohshima to Shotokan Ohshima Dojo on August 3, 2018)
- 5th dan FFK
- State graduate professor BEES 1st degree and DEJEPS
- Federal Instructor
- National Referee A – Kumite
- National Judge A – Kata
- Jury rank passage: Val de Marne committee
- Godan FSK (the highest possible rank in our style, awarded directly by Master Ohshima)
- 7th dan FFK (French Karate Federation), black belt since 1979
- Federal expert FFK style Shotokan Ohshima
- State graduate professor BEES 1st degree (since 1988) and DEJEPS
- General Secretary of the Val de Marne FFK League
- Jury rank passage: Val de Marne committee and Regional League – Ile de France
The club also has other black belts that are actively involved in the life of the club.
Our senior and common teacher is Jacques Dupré, one of the pioneers of karate in France.
Jacques Dupré is a state graduate professor, 5th dan FFK, Yodan de Maître Ohshima, Sempaï de France Shotokan and one of the pioneers of karate in France.
He began his training in 1957 with Messrs. Murakami, Henri Plée and since 1962 follows the teaching and style of Ohshima Senseï while practicing and following internships with the greatest Japanese masters (Harada Senseï, Kase Senseï, …)
A black belt since 1961, he was appointed honorary chairman of the FFKDA committee of the Val de Marne in 1996.
Parallel to the high level achieved in karate, Jacques Dupré is also 5th dan of Tai-Chi Chuan (Yang style) and is a certified instructor of this style.